Discover your roots through heritage travel, and learn more about the history and background of this remarkable region of northern California. Experience the places, monuments, museums and relics that tell the story of people and culture, gold prospectors, Native American lands, the early settlers, lumbermen and farmers of Siskiyou County.
Museums are a great source of historic treasure!
- Dunsmuir Museum
- Fort Jones Museum
- Heritage Junction Museum in McCloud
- Mt. Shasta Sisson Museum in Mt. Shasta
- Weed Historic Lumber Town Museum
- Klamath National Forest Interpretive Museum in Yreka
- Siskiyou County Museum in Yreka
- Tulelake-Butte Valley Fair Museum in Tulelake
- Native Daughters of the Golden West Museum in Etna